- Breadman TR520 Bread Maker Retail Cost: $99.99
- Makes a 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0 lb. loaf
- 8 Settings, including Fast Bake
- Key Special Features: add-ins beep, 13 hour delay timer, and a 7 minute power failure back-up feature
- Includes kneading blade, and instruction manual with recipe book
- Product Dimensions: 13.5″ x 12.2″ x 13.5″
- Product Weight: 11.2 lb.
- Product Color: White
- Glass viewing window
- LCD display – shows settings and time
- Settings are listed on the top/front next to the LCD display
- Buttons on the top include Program, Timer (Up and Down), Start/Stop, Loaf, and Crust Color
- Operation light
The Menu Select options are:
- Fast Bake 2.0 LB.
- Whole Wheat
- Quick Bread
- Bake Only
The Crust Color options are:
- L – Light
- P – Medium
- H – Dark
The Loaf Size options are:
- 1.0 lb.
- 1.5 lb.
- 2.0 lb.
- 13 hour delay timer
- 60 minute keep warm
- Add-ins beep
- 7 minute power failure back-up
- Nonstick bread pan & kneading blade
- Uses 1 kneading blade
- Makes a horizontal, rectangular loaf
- Bread machine oven
- Bread pan
- Kneading blade
- Instruction manual with recipes
Limited One-Year Warranty
Amazon has the option of a 2-Year or 3-Year Protection
This bread machine is praised by customers who wanted a basic, easy-to-use, and inexpensive bread machine. It does not have much of any bells and whistles, nor does it have many settings, but it is able to bake bread (fast or basic) and make dough. This machine is also smaller and lighter than most.
The biggest complaint about this bread machine is its control panel. The background is yellow and the font is white, making it quite difficult to read. The buttons and settings are listed in the manual, which may help, but it is frustrating that they would choose colors that make it so hard to see.
A number of customers have also complained about the bread pan. It may be more difficult to lock it into place (and remove it) compared to other bread machines.
The Breadman TR520 Bread Maker is suitable for a beginner who wants a basic bread machine that is cheaper than most. It is light weight and has a small footprint, making it easy to store and move around. Note that if you do buy this machine, the kneading blade is attached to the electrical cord. If you can get past the yellow background of the buttons and listed settings, than this would be a great simple bread machine.